The Software Developer must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience (either through an internship, previous employment, or a college project):
- 5+ years of application development experience (ideally experience in new development vs. maintenance)
- Strong understanding of industry best practices and standards
- Advanced knowledge and experience working with .NET framework (.Net Core, MVC, C#), MS Visual Studio and Web application development
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Exhibit a solid understanding of HTML, CSS, and Web API fundamentals to develop responsive and visually appealing front-end components.
- Experience with GIT, Subversion, or similar version control systems
- Understanding of Design Patterns and Object-Oriented Concepts.
- Experience with the software development lifecycle (SDLC), including requirements analysis, development, production deployment and maintenance; experience or understanding of working in an agile environment
- Ability to function well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to write technical documentation for internal or external developer/technical audiences.
Experience:5+ years of experience as a .Net Application/Software Developer
Salary:As per interview
Interested candidates can submit their updated resume at email@example.com